Friday, June 1, 2007

Important ideas.

I think that doing these blogs helped me. At times i didnt know how to express myself and i didnt know what to say about the book. But when i read other peoples blogs and i saw what they wrote it helped me get my thoughts together. I think that commenting on other peoples blogs helped. In a way everyone sees everything differently and when i read another persons perspective on the book it helps me understand it more. I think that people wrote more about their take on the book after reading my blogs. Maybe they dont see it the same as i do. When i read other peoples blogs i learned things that i didnt see when i was reading the story. After reading mine someone like Jess , wrote about me in her blog. She talked about a lot of things that i talked about. i think that her insight changed a lot when she read mine. Many other people also commented on my blogs and took some of my ideas. I think that in a way we all agreed one many of the same things. I think that blogging was a great idea because it helped many people see other peoples insights on the books that we read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.